(All amounts in US$ unless otherwise specified and reflect 100% of the project) Vancouver, British Columbia Capstone Mining Corp. ("Capstone") (TSX: CS) today announced the results of the Feasibility Study ("FS") for its Santo Domingo Iron OxideCopperGold ("IOCG") project ("Santo Domingo"or the "Project") in Region III, Chile.
Feasibility Study confirms the Projects viability and demonstrates the strong profitability and economics of the Loma Larga goldcoppersilver project. During the projected 12 year mine life, 2.6 million gold equivalent ounces are forecasted to be mined, with an average of 227,000 gold equivalent ounces mined per year and
KAMOTO COPPER COMPANY FEASIBILITY STUDY EXECUTIVE SUMMARY Executive Summary Page 5 of 39 1. INTRODUCTION The Kamoto Copper Company feasibility study has been commissioned by Kinross Forrest Limited (KFL) the owner of a 75% interest in the Kamoto Joint venture. The other 25% of the
Ming Mine Feasibility Study Results The Feasibility Study outlines an average annual production of 7.7 million lbs of copper, 11,600 ounces of gold and 42,600 ounces of silver. The total revenue is projected to be $210 million with unit revenue estimated to be $167.52 per tonne.
Fluor prepared the feasibility study and built the greenfield gold/copper mine and its infrastructure, including a 115kilometer water supply pipeline and an allweather road between Cloncurry and the mine. The mine was designed to extract nine million tons of ore per annum from its openpit operation.